Be part of a team that is successfully implementing the most advanced and intelligent technologies for our customers. We are currently looking for a Jr. Automation Developer to join our offices in Cluj /Bucuresti. We also offer the option to work remotely.
- Understanding and desire for knowledge of future technologies.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving attitude.
- BSc degree in a technical or related field.
- Algorithms, OOP and Data structures knowledge.
- Full Professional fluency is desired in English.
- Ability to deal efficiently with escalations and difficult situations/people under pressure.
- Ability and desire to work in a team.
- Embracing Agile methods to improve software quality.
Nice to have:
- UiPath Advanced Developer Completion Diploma.
- Ability to understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution.
- Time management skills.
- UiPath Foundations Completion Diploma.
- Good presentation abilities, both verbal and visual.
- Advocating the automation mindset.
- Understand, Implement, Test and Deploy automation projects using the requested RPA technology within the agreed timeline.
- Use Robotic Process Automation (RPA) as a primary tool and platform to automate business processes.
- Openness to discover and learn new RPA solutions.
- Collaborate with the project team and the client.
- Contribute to best practices and standards for business process automation.
Technical Components that you will learn in this position includes tools and technologies such as:
- Robotic Process Automation – UiPath, Power Platform, Blue Prism etc.
- Low-code App Development Platforms: Outsystems, Genesis, FlowX etc.
- Data Analysis and Process Mining tools: PowerBI, Celonis etc.
- C# or Vb.NET, GIT, APIs, SQL, Microsoft Office suite, VBA, JIRA etc.
- Responsible approach, long-term commitment, and stability.
- Recognition for individual and success in the team.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible schedule and remote work possibility.
- Individual development plan with career coaching.
- Regular team events – colleagues become friends.