Be part of a team that is successfully implementing the most advanced and intelligent technologies for our customers. We are currently looking for an Automation Developer (UiPath) to join our offices in Cluj or Bucharest. We also offer the option to work remotely.
Requirements: minimum 1 year experience working with UiPath.
What you will be doing:
- Understand, Design, Implement, Test and Deploy automation projects using the requested RPA technology within the agreed timeline.
- Partnering with business customers and analysts to evaluate business process automation opportunities.
- Contribute to best practices and standards for business process automation.
- Use Robotic Process Automation (RPA) as a primary tool and platform to automate business processes.
- Collaborate with the project team and the client.
- Support the skill growth of junior team members.
You will also be responsible for:
- Embracing Agile methods to improve software quality.
- Advocating the automation mindset.
- Ability to understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualise it as an automated solution.
- Ability to understand and write complex solution designs.
- Experience in code changes/releases to production environment.
- Ability to deal efficiently with escalations and difficult situations/people under pressure.
- Good presentation abilities, both verbal and visual.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding and desire for knowledge of future technologies.
Technical Components of the position includes such tools and technologies as:
- Robotic Process Automation – UiPath or Power Platform
- C# or Vb.NET, GIT, APIs, SQL, Microsoft Office suite, VBA, JIRA etc.
Benefits to ensure your work-life balance at FWF:
- An exciting and positive work environment in which you are valued.
- Recognition for individual and success in the team.
- An attractive compensation package including Meal tickets and Top Private Health Insurance.
- Individual development plan with career coaching from our Technical Leaders.
- Regular team events – colleagues become friends.